Sök stipendium från EADV för yngre dermatologer:
On behalf of the EADV Honours and Awards Committee, under the chairpersonship of Prof. Asja Prohic, we are pleased to offer several scholarship opportunities granting a 1000 EUR travel stipend, a waived registration fee for the 2024 Symposium, and a free EADV membership for the year 2025, according to the status of each recipient. This opportunity is open to practising dermatologists and venereologists, residents/trainees, and scientists in the field, under the age of 40.
The Michael Hornstein Memorial Scholarship is open to applicants working in:
Andorra; Armenia; Austria; Azerbaijan; Belarus; Belgium; Bosnia & Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia; Finland; France; Georgia; Germany; Hungary; Iceland; Ireland; Isle of Man; Kosovo; Latvia; Liechtenstein; Lithuania; Luxembourg; North Macedonia; Republic of Moldova; The Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Romania; Russian Federation; Serbia; Slovakia; Slovenia; Sweden; Switzerland; Ukraine or the United Kingdom.
The scholarship will be awarded to one successful applicant per country. (If the committee receives 10 or more eligible applications from the same country, there may be two winners from that country).
Criteria for Scholarship Applications
Must be a Resident/Trainee, a Specialist, or a Scientist in Dermatology and/or Venereology under 40 years of age (at the time of the application)
Must not have previously received one of the EADV Scholarships (i.e. Michael Hornstein, John Stratigos and/or Imrich Sarkany Memorial Scholarships) nor any other Grant/Scholarship to attend the EADV events.
Must have adequate knowledge of the English language
Will be expected to prepare a brief report at the conclusion of their experience
5. A complete Scholarship Application Form
6. A recent CV (not more than 3 pages)
7. A list of publications written in compliance with the below document:
How to prepare your list of publications (We advise interested candidates to carefully read the document as a new template and scoring system has been applied)
8. A letter of support (endorsing the application) on official headed paper, written, signed, and stamped either by the training director or head of department
9. A confirmation of professional status, one of the below:
- A current copy of the applicant’s training certificate indicating the start and end date (in English)
- OR The original copy (or certified translation) of the applicant’s specialist certificate (in English)
- OR A confirmation of current engagement in full-time research/PhD studies in Dermatology and/or Venereology and/or Cutaneous Biology related subjects
10. A copy of the ID (identity card or passport)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 6 DECEMBER 2023 – 23:59 CET
Phone: +41 (0)91 973 45 20
Address: Via S. Balestra 22B, 6900, Lugano - Switzerland