Ansök om stipendium från International Society of Pediatric Dermatology
Vidarebefordrar här information som vi har fått från International Society of Pediatric Dermatology. Ansökningarna görs direkt till dem via de olika länkarna nedan. Mer information hittar ni i bifogat dokument från dem.
1. Announcement of awards: Three cash awards will be given out at the World Congress of Pediatric Dermatology (WCPD), for which ISPD members are eligible. The deadline for application is 15 April 2021. Winners will receive free registration to the WCPD 2021 in Edinburgh (22 – 25 September 2021). We encourage members to apply here: https://www.ispedderm.com/ispd-awards
2. Upcoming webinars flyer: The ISPD is hosting two webinars that could be of interest to your members. Webinars are free to attend. Please register here: https://www.ispedderm.com/upcoming-events
i. Grand Rounds on Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) on 27 February
ii. Grand Rounds on Infantile Hemangiomas on 24 April
3. ISPD Meetings at WCPD: Your members can attend special ISPD sessions on 22 September, as part of the WCPD 2021 in Edinburgh.
i. Joint ISPD-IEC symposium focused on Atopic Dermatitis: 11:45am – 1:15pm
ii. ISPD symposium on Controversies in Pediatric Dermatology: 1:30pm – 3pm
Lunch will be served in the symposium room between meetings at 1:15pm – 1:30pm for those staying for both sessions. Sessions are free to Congress participants but require pre-registration.
4. ISPD Membership Invitation: Membership to the ISPD is now free of cost. Applications are open at https://www.ispedderm.com/join-ispd
5. Announcement of Bids: We are now accepting bids for the next World Congress of Pediatric Dermatology, to be held in 2025. If you would like to host the next WCPD in your country, apply now via a letter of intent. More information available at www.ispedderm.com/wcpd-bids.
We thank you for your time and appreciate your help in disseminating this information to your members.